Ultimate Occlusion Level 2:
Mastering Complex Cases
Ultimate Occlusion Level 2: Mastering Complex Cases
This 2 1/2 day, hands-on course will provide you with a step-by-step approach to allow you to incorporate predictable Full Mouth Rehabilitations into your practice. Diagnostics, treatment planning, and case execution are all covered in a step-by-step manner. This isn’t a teaser course, this is designed to deliver more confidence Monday morning. What you’ll learn:
- Learn how TMJ’s play a role in planning complex reconstructions
- How to determine if, when and how changes need to be made to VDO
- Step-by-step how to prepare a full mouth rehab at increased VDO
- How to interpret cutting-edge computer aided diagnostics and understand when, why and how to use them
- Learn aesthetic full mouth treatment planning, when orthodontics are needed, etc.
- Roundtable discussion and treatment planning on your patients/cases!
- Advanced case presentation skills to enroll your patients into treatment
- Advanced electronic diagnostics and case finishing to ensure longevity on your cases
- Successfully communicate occlusal disease to your patients
- Contingency plans to keep your patients in your re-care schedule even if they cannot afford treatment right now
- Understand splint therapy options- fixed versus removable
- Equilibration of a removable appliance that you will get to wear and keep!
- …. and More!!!
Continuing Education Credit Hours:
20 (pre-requisite UO1: Mastering Functional Dentistry required)
$3495 per doctor
August 17, 18, 19 2018 – Philadelphia, PA Click Here for Course Info!
February 22, 23, 24 2019 – Dallas, TX
August 2, 3, 4 2019 – Chicago, IL