Ultimate Occlusion Level 2:
Mastering Complex Cases
Ultimate Occlusion Level 2: Mastering Complex Cases
- Learn how TMJ’s play a role in planning complex reconstructions
- How to determine if, when and how changes need to be made to VDO
- Step-by-step how to prepare a full mouth rehab at increased VDO
- How to interpret cutting-edge computer aided diagnostics and understand when, why and how to use them
- Learn aesthetic full mouth treatment planning, when orthodontics are needed, etc.
- Advanced case presentation skills to enroll your patients into treatment
- Advanced electronic diagnostics and case finishing to ensure longevity on your cases
- Contingency plans to keep your patients in your re-care schedule even if they cannot afford treatment right now
- Hands on Anterior and Premolar Preparation Design for cosmetic and rehabilitation cases.
- Learn how to use fixed splints and how they are more predictable in testing Vertical Dimension
- When and why to use “night guards” and which is best.
- …. and More!!!
Bonus Workshop Added!
We’ve added an additional hands-on photography workshop to UO2 in 2020. Friday’s class will run from 8 AM to 6:30 PM, and you won’t want to miss it. So ensure your plans for dinner or heading out with your friends from the program aren’t before 7 PM! Saturday’s ending will remain at 5:30 PM. You will also qualify for 17 hours of CE credit for this program!
This workshop will incorporate:
- Hands-on instruction capturing standardized views with various clinical lighting techniques and equipment
- The most current techniques in dental photography and lighting that will make your pictures stand out and your dentistry look extraordinary
- Tips and tricks on utilizing photography for laboratory communication from matching single incisors to full mouth rehabilitation
- How to integrate DSLR into case presentation and interaction with the patient, laboratory and restorative team
What To Bring:
- Your personal DSLR Canon or Nikon camera with a macro lens, ring flash, or dual point bracket lights. These are the only two brands that will be supported in the hand’s section. If you don’t have a DSLR camera, we recommend you purchase a Rick Spaulding Canon SX70 HS Dental Kit for $1149, which can be bought at https://rickspaulding.com as seen below. Or www.photomed.net for the fully adjustable DSLR camera packages. If you haven’t purchased a DSLR and hope to get by without one, you may find yourself limited in doing comprehensive dentistry,
- A pair of cheek retractors
- High-Quality Occlusal mirror (double-sided chromium mirror)
- Black Contrastor
NOTE: To participate in the hands-on portion, you must have a camera that your instructors can help you with settings, and success back in practice.
Continuing Education Credit Hours:
17 (pre-requisite UO1: Mastering Functional Dentistry required)
$3495 per doctor
August 14-15, 2020 – Dallas, TX