Team Training Workshop
Want more fun? Less stress? Organic productivity? New patient generation?
In this 2 day, one of a kind, dental team training retreat, your team will develop the understanding and skills to shape your practice culture and accelerate your business as a tangible result.
In today’s environment, team retention is a high priority for ultimate business success. Shape your practice to fit your ultimate vision for your practice and life!
What you will learn:
- Leadership strategies that support high performance and self-managed teams
- A process for developing trust and communication skills that strength-en relationships and manage conflict with adult conversations
- Challenge and replace the limiting beliefs that existing within your team to accelerate treatment plan acceptance
- Develop a process to evaluate and recognize talent, while repurposing those in the wrong seats
- Resources for getting your team on the same page, in the same book, reading it on the same bus
- FUN!!!!… think dance battles, competitions, team building exercises that create memories and inspire connection
- Take home initiatives that will change your view on Monday
Jenn Janicki is the Executive Director of Clinical Mastery Series. A dynamic speaker and has coached some of the top producing dentists in the United States, with a focus on enhanced business systems, elegant communication, customer service and practice profitability. As a director of CMS, she is able to fulfill her passion in touching hundreds of practices who desire excellence. After earning an honorable distinction in business development for large corporations, she has incorporated those skills and strategies into the fundamental success of any dental team.
Dr. Lee Gary graduated from the University of Mississippi School of Dentistry and since then has had a strong focus on continuing education completing 100 hours of CE a year. His multi-location private practice in Mississippi focuses on comprehensive and cosmetic dentistry.
After completing courses with Clinical Mastery Series he knew he wanted to empower other dentists with the same passion, success and satisfaction he discovered through mentorship. Dr. Gary loves team building and efficiency as well as the entrepreneurial side of dentistry. You can often find him sharing his knowledge with other dentists to help them find success.
Continuing Education Credit Hours:
$895 per person