The Practice Mastery Formula
Team Training Workshop
While excellent clinical skills are a necessary requirement to advance to the next level, communication with your patients is a vital component. Ensure your success by enrolling you and your key team members into The Team Training Workshop!
What you will learn:
- Create alignment on your team from occlusion education to implementation.
- Review occlusion principles fundamental to your team including what is occlusion and how it influences everyday practices – what is the difference between wear types and what’s the cause, why we deprogram and how and more.
- Hands on instructions on taking records, photography and more!
- Speak in a language that patients will understand you.
- To tap into what motivates your patients to accept treatment; from quadrants to full mouth cases.
- Develop a culture that inspires patients to accept comprehensive dentistry
- Train your hygiene and clinical team in co-diagnosis and harness the power of suggestion!
- Implement a 5-star new patient experience.
- Influence your patients through case presentation and diagnosis.
- How to create demand for specific services.
Clinical Faculty at CMS
Jenn Janicki is the Executive Director of Clinical Mastery Series. A dynamic speaker and has coached some of the top producing dentists in the United States, with a focus on enhanced business systems, elegant communication, customer service and practice profitability. As a director of CMS, she is able to fulfill her passion in touching hundreds of practices who desire excellence. After earning an honorable distinction in business development for large corporations, she has incorporated those skills and strategies into the fundamental success of any dental team.
Continuing Education Credit Hours:
$1295 per Doctor / $695 per team member
November 2, 3 2018 Tempe, AZ Click Here for Course Information!
April 5, 6 2019 Boston, MA
October 11, 12 2019 Houston, TX