Sleep Dentistry and OSA Treatment
Sleep Dentistry and OSA Treatment Course
It’s estimated that 1 in 15 Americans is suffering from OSA (obstructive sleep apnea). Chances are you are seeing more of these patients in your practice than you realize. Join us for a two-day course where you will learn how to integrate sleep dentistry and the treatment of OSA into your practice.
By the end of this course not only will we have gone through the steps of successfully integrating sleep dentistry into your practice but you will be able to:
- Screen patients suffering with OSA
- Avoid common failures and aesthetic compromises in your final restorative phase
- Collaborate with MD’s to plan and develop treatment options for your patients
- Integrate different and advanced therapies for OSA including the Meridian PM Appliance
- Market Sleep Dentistry and OSA solutions to your patients
- Increase profitability and practice production
Dr. Mona Patel, DMD
Dr. Patel attended the University of Birmingham Dental School in England before moving to the United States where she attended the University of Pennsylvania Dental School at which she obtained her doctorate of Dental Medicine. Dr. Patel maintains a private practice in Abington, PA.
She believes education is the most important factor in providing excellent care. Healthcare professionals need to keep up with the latest technological advancements, which will allow her patients to obtain the best overall health they can. Dr. Patel has pursued her commitment to learning. She has completed many post-graduate hours of training accumulating over 700 hours of continuing education in occlusion, cosmetic dentistry, prosthetics, full mouth rehabilitation, implant surgery, sleep apnea and practice management, as well as taking part in Straumann Roxolid implant studies.
Dr. Patel is a member of the American Dental Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Academy of General Dentistry, Montgomery/Bucks Dental Society, Straumann ITI Implant Forum, Pennsylvania Dental Association and Suburban Study Club. She is a cofounder of Dynamic Dental Divas, an all women study group. This women’s dental study group is designed to help female dentists advance and develop their knowledge and techniques. Dr. Patel started this group with a focus on health, wellness, and comprehensive dentistry.
Continuing Education Credit Hours:
Safety Protocols – CMS Live Courses
- Larger than normal lecture space for appropriate spacing between participants while seated.
- Temperatures taken at registration table outside lecture space.
- Boxed or individual lunches served rather than buffet style.
- Masks expected to be worn by all when not seated for lecture or eating/drinking.
- Ample masks, gloves, and disinfecting wipes available for all participants.
- Any specific questions or concerns please call or text Pete Janicki at (602) 410-5145
June 25th – 26th, 2021 Houston, Texas