Sleep Dentistry and OSA Treatment
With Dr. Sam Cress, DDS
Sleep Dentistry and OSA Treatment Course
It’s estimated that 1 in 15 Americans is suffering from OSA (obstructive sleep apnea). Chances are you are seeing more of these patients in your practice than you realize. Join us for a two-day course where you will learn how to integrate sleep dentistry and the treatment of OSA into your practice.
By the end of this course not only will we have gone through the steps of successfully integrating sleep dentistry into your practice but you will be able to:
- Screen patients suffering with OSA
- Avoid common failures and aesthetic compromises in your final restorative phase
- Collaborate with MD’s to plan and develop treatment options for your patients
- Integrate different and advanced therapies for OSA including the Meridian PM Appliance
- Market Sleep Dentistry and OSA solutions to your patients
- Increase profitability and practice production
Dr. Sam Cress, DDS
In 2009, after 15 years of practice, Dr. Cress became so burned out from practicing dentistry, he knew it was time for a change. One day, someone introduced him to dental sleep medicine, which changed his entire life and his dental career. Not only did dental sleep medicine give him the opportunity to help patients obtain a better quality of life, but it also gave Dr. Cress a chance to change the way he practiced dentistry.
Dr. Cress became a true comprehensive dentist. Yes, we all like to say that we are comprehensive dentists, but are we really? It was not until after completing his residency in Dental Sleep Medicine at Tufts University in Boston that Dr. Cress began looking at patients through a different lens. The impact that sleep apnea has on patients’ detention and their overall health lead Dr. Cress to becoming a true comprehensive dentist.
Continuing Education Credit Hours:
June 25th – 26th, 2021 Houston, Texas