Dental Photography: Techniques for Exquisite Clinical and Portrait Photographs
Online Course - Dental Photography: Techniques for Exquisite Clinical Photographs
This online course will help your practice develop and implement clinical intraoral skills.
This online course is a LIVE recording featuring Dr. Lee Gary as he shares secrets for getting stellar photographs! Learn the skills and techniques needed to incorporate photography into your practice. This course will show you how to take and manage high-quality digital photographs in promoting, documenting, evaluating and communicating the key elements of aesthetic dentistry.
Dr. Gary will demonstrate how to use high impact DSLR video and photography to make emotional connections with our patients. Also perfect for the specialists and team to learn to incorporate quality images. Utilize the program in creating exquisite images in your dental practice for use in lab communication, patient education, case presentation, marketing and more
During this course, you will learn:
- Basic photography skills that will enable you to manually control the camera in natural light situations
- The most current techniques in dental photography and lighting that will make your pictures stand out and your dentistry look extraordinary
- How to get predictable results every time!
- Tips and tricks on utilizing photography for laboratory communication from matching single incisors to full mouth rehabilitations
- How to integrate DSLR video into presentation and communication with the patient, laboratory and restorative team
- Make ordinary people look and feel extraordinary. You will explore different poses, lighting and props
Want to do more dentistry? Your dental photography skills are critical. Learn from the master in his dental photography courses!
Lee Gary, DMD
Dr. Gary graduated from the University of Mississippi Medical Center School of Dentistry in 2005. He then went on to create The Winning Smile Dental Group which to date has grown to 3 locations providing comprehensive and cosmetic dentistry to thousands of patients in Central Mississippi.
He attended his first Clinical Mastery Series course in 2014 and now serves as Clinical Photography Course Director (or whatever the title should be). He’s an active member in the AACD, ADA, and MDA along with devoting time to creating a successful organization. He has a passion for dental photography and the ability it has in changing lives.
“To say that dental photography has changed my life would be an understatement. It started with a simple desire to better match a single anterior crown and now allows me the ability to do the type of dentistry that changes lives. An added bonus is that I also now have the ability to travel the country, meet amazing dentists that inspire me every single day to be better, and share my story that hopefully brings value to others.”