Team Occlusion Workshop
While excellent clinical skills are a necessary requirement to advance to the next level, communication with your patients is a vital component. Ensure your success by enrolling you and your key team members into The Team Occlusion Workshop!
This power packed one day workshop was created for the UO1 graduate live or online that wants to move their team forward in pursuing comprehensive dental treatment.
What you will learn:
- Create alignment on your team from occlusion education to implementation.
- Review occlusion principles fundamental to your team including what is occlusion and how it influences everyday practices – what is the difference between wear types and what’s the cause, why we deprogram and how and more.
- Hands on instructions on taking records, and more!
- Speak in a language that patients will understand you.
- To tap into what motivates your patients to accept treatment; from quadrants to full mouth cases.
- Develop a culture that inspires patients to accept comprehensive dentistry
- Train your hygiene and clinical team in co-diagnosis and harness the power of suggestion!
- Influence your patients through case presentation and diagnosis.
- How to create demand for specific services.
Clinical Faculty at CMS
Continuing Education Credit Hours:
$450 per person
- January 29th, 2022 – Scottsdale, AZ
- March 26th, 2022 – Atlanta, GA
- May 21st, 2022 – Boston, MA
- October 1st, 2022 – Chicago, IL