Live Patient Anterior Aesthetics
LIVE PATIENT HANDS ON
During this course you will learn:
- Advanced functional single arch treatment
- Advanced techniques to optimize gingival architecture
- Invisible preparation day pontic design
- Advanced preparation design- how to hide open gingival embrasures, controlling the dark tooth, advanced sub gingival preparation to hide dark margins, and much more.
- Understanding the “prepless” or minimal veneer preparation
- Large diastema closure- learn the “rootslenderizing” technique
- Understanding the “maze” of the new ceramic materials and cement choices.
- “Tack & Wave” cementation technique: taking the guesswork out of veneer placement and finishing.
- Occlusal concerns: Understanding how to address posterior problems so that lengthening and rejuvenating a smile can be possible.
- Understanding failures-both aesthetic and functional
- Predictable provisionalization
- Discussing treatment recommendations and fees
- What, when and how to control bite records
- And much, much more!!!
Dr. Jason Olitsky & Dr. John Nosti
$4200 Audit (observe this course without bringing a patient)
July 29th & 30th, 2022 (Prep) – New Jersey
August 26th & 27th, 2022 (Seat) – New Jersey