Mastering Implant Aesthetics:
Over-the-Shoulder, Live Patient Program
Mastering Implant Aesthetics: Live in the Op
As one of the fastest growing aspects of dentistry, dental implants are becoming a standard of care for everyday tooth replacement. While only 4% dental implant fixtures fail, there is a much higher percentage of cases that are aesthetically or otherwise compromised. Learn the essentials in mastering implant aesthetics by driving success, predictability and ease of restoration hands on with clinicians who are the leaders in their field in surgical and dental implant prosthetic course. There is no substitute for learning in a live patient, hands-on environment. Observe, question, participate all in a clinical setting with clinicians gifted and experienced with the latest advancements in dental implantology.
Whether you have limited experience restoring implants or want to streamline your process, this course will ultimately increase your confidence, competency and drive ultimate success. This HANDS-ON program will allow you to experience the best practices in this dental implant aesthetics course focusing on abutment design, provisionalization, tissue and bone adaption and more!
- Understand how to integrate dental implants into your restorative treatment plans
- Avoid common failures and aesthetic compromises in your final restorative phase
- Identify different systems, fixtures and implant parts and how they affect final restorative outcomes
- Utilizing selection criteria to determine implant abutment, restorative materials, and final restoration
- Optimize implant provisionalization to ensure ultimate restorative success
- Pre-operatively plan requirement for bone or soft tissue augmentation
- Accurately estimate and present fees for optimum acceptance of implant procedures
- Learn the advances in technology to improve placement and condense the timing and appointments of implant cases
- Learn what your specialist needs and how to quarterback the treatment plan for optimum results
- and much, much more.
Dr. LeeAnn Brady, is one of dentistry’s most recognized educators. Dr. Brady is a frequent presenter at local, state, national and international dental meetings such as the ADA, AACD, Hinman, Chicago Midwinter, Yankee and Florida National Dental Congress meetings. Her work has been published in most dental journals. Serving as Clinical Director of The Pankey Center until 2008, and V.P. of Clinical Education at Spear until 2011. Dr. Brady is dedicated to practical, relevant education and practices herself full time in Glendale, AZ. You will find a variety of timely, state of the art programs offered at Dawson Academy, Clinical Mastery Series, and www.leeannbrady.com. Her comprehensive, real life experience coupled with documented success and ability to easily share concepts and techniques makes her one of dentistry’s favorite educators.
Dr. David Barget is a board-certified periodontist with a private practice in Scottsdale Arizona and has been practicing since 1997, focusing exclusively on periodontics and dental implants. He continues to lecture and conduct clinical research in the field of implant dentistry and lectures nationally. He has a strong emphasis on esthetic periodontal and implant-related dentistry.
Continuing Education Credit Hours:
May 5, 6 2017- Glendale, AZ Click here for course specific info!
Sign up if you would like to receive our latest news and updates.
What Our Alumni Are Saying
Dr. Rory Hunter | Markham, ON
Dr. Kevin Mueller | Sun City West, AZ