Ultimate Occlusion Level 2:
Mastering Complex Cases
Ultimate Occlusion Level 2: Mastering Complex Cases
This 2 1/2 day hands-on course will focus on the necessary diagnostic, treatment planning and treatment steps to successfully incorporate Full Mouth Rehabilitations into your practice. By learning a step-by-step approach from diagnostics to case finishing you will learn the following:
- Learn how TMJ’s play a role in planning complex reconstructions
- How to determine if, when and how changes need to be made to VDO
- Step-by-step how to prepare a full mouth rehab at increased VDO
- How to stage comprehensive cases and Full Mouth Rehabs at an increased VDO
- How to interpret cutting-edge computer aided diagnostics and understand when, why and how to use them
- Learn aesthetic full mouth treatment planning, when orthodontics are needed, etc.
- Roundtable discussion and treatment planning on your patients/cases!
- Advanced case presentation skills to enroll your patients into treatment
- Advanced electronic diagnostics and case finishing to ensure longevity on your cases
- Successfully communicate occlusal disease to your patients
- Contingency plans to keep your patients in your re-care schedule even if they cannot afford treatment right now
- …. and More!!!
Continuing Education Credit Hours:
20 (pre-requisite UO1: Mastering Functional Dentistry required)
$3295 per doctor
August 4, 5, 6 2017- Englewood Cliffs, NJ Click HERE for Course Specific Info!
February 9, 10, 11 2018 – Houston, TX
August 17, 18, 19 2018 – Philadelphia, PA