Dental Breakthrough Mastermind
Dental Breakthrough Mastermind is a workshop that will help you amplify the performance of your practice while tearing down barriers that are holding you back from the next level in your practice and life.
Do you find you are super busy but not productive?
Do you have a hard time talking to patients about what they need?
Do you have a hard time talking about money with patients?
Are you compromising what you wanted out of your profession?
Do you want to be more confident?
Are you slave to your practice?
Unlock your full potential!
The goal: This two-day dynamic event will be packed with information, resources, and tools to help you discern what’s getting in your way to breaking through the barriers that stand in the way of the personal and financial freedom you deserve!
Developing your REAL goals without limits and executing a plan to achieve them is the focus of this event and participation with the group.
This hands-on workshop can be experienced in-person.
*Those who attend via live stream will receive Dr. Nosti’s full mouth reconstruction case photos as a bonus. Attendees will receive the before, the temporary’s and of course the afters.
Dental Breakthrough Mastermind featuring Dr. John Nosti – kicks off with an in-person 2-day workshop with opportunities in 2020.
If any of these apply – this program is definitley for you!
- You’re stuck in implementing CMS protocols
- Having challenges presenting comprehensive cases
- You know you are your own worst enemy
- Leadership is a problem
- You’ve tried everything and are still having limited results
Dental Continuing Education Credit Hours:
$3500 per live event, includes breakfast and lunch and six months of virtual group forums.
Safety Protocols – CMS Live Courses
- Larger than normal lecture space for appropriate spacing between participants while seated.
- Temperatures taken at registration table outside lecture space.
- Boxed or individual lunches served rather than buffet style.
- Masks expected to be worn by all when not seated for lecture or eating/drinking.
- Ample masks, gloves, and disinfecting wipes available for all participants.
- Any specific questions or concerns please call or text Pete Janicki at (602) 410-5145
Upcoming Course Dates:
Upcoming Course TBD