Anterior Aesthetics Live in the Op
Anterior Aesthetics Level 1
Live in the Op
Experience a live-patient, in the operatory anterior aesthetics training program with Dr. Jason Olitsky, an AACD Accredited Member and premier cosmetic dentist in smile design and transformations utilizing state-of-the-art materials. See what we see while we’re utilizing the latest clinical techniques to achieve ultimate success. Dr. Olitsky gives presentations filled with high impact video and captivating images as he reinforces the importance of making emotional connections with our patients throughout the smile design process. SPACE IS LIMITED.
In this jam-packed two-day event, you will:
- Observe and discuss a live 8 to 10 unit anterior case from planning to preparation and provisionalization
- Observe and discuss a live 8 to 10 unit anterior bonded cementation from removing temporaries to case finishing
- Learn conservative prep design and material selection to achieve outstanding results
- Experience stress-free bonded cementation and case finishing that will increase longevity and eliminate failures
- Learn efficient clinical systems to reduce chair time and treatment costs while improving patient satisfaction
- Understand the psychology of marketing and case presentation for the ally focused patient
- Review in detail key principles of smile design to communicate with the patient and dental team
- Understand the role of facebows, bite records and mock-ups in controlling case outcomes
- Be introduced to concepts of Digital Smile Design and digital techniques for file sharing
- Learn photographic principles as a prerequisite to delivering stunning results
You will receive:
- A step-by-step preparation guide
- A step-by-step cementation guide
- A comprehensive list of materials and ordering information
- A photography guide for clinical and marketing purposes
- “The Naked Tooth: What Cosmetic Dentists Donʼt Want You to Know” – a consumer-centric book on cosmetic dentistry written by Drs. Colleen & Jason Olitsky.
Dr. Jason Olitsky
Continuing Education Credit Hours:
Safety Protocols – CMS Live Courses
- Larger than normal lecture space for appropriate spacing between participants while seated.
- Temperatures taken at registration table outside lecture space.
- Boxed or individual lunches served rather than buffet style.
- Masks expected to be worn by all when not seated for lecture or eating/drinking.
- Ample masks, gloves, and disinfecting wipes available for all participants.
- Any specific questions or concerns please call or text Pete Janicki at (602) 410-5145
March 5th & 6th, 2021 – Ponte Vedra Beach, FL Click Here for Course Information!
October 22nd & 23rd, 2021 – Ponte Vedra Beach, FL