Anterior Aesthetics Level 2: Creative Pathways
Anterior Aesthetics Level 2
Come learn from Dr. Jason Olitsky, an AACD Accredited Member and premier cosmetic dentist in smile design how to incorporate video and photography into your practice. From Smile Design to Virtual Consults let us show you how to capture the most out of Keynote, Photoshop, Lightroom, and Final Cut.
During this course you will learn:
- How to recognize 7 key principles of smile design and implement these design concepts through keynote using constrained, unconstrained vectors and photography.
- How to identify the nuances of camera settings and post-processing for both inside a studio and on locations to develop the participants style.
- Tips and tricks to manually controlling your camera in studio and natural light situations for both still photography and video.
- Learn to construct new digital social marketing products, posts, stories, testimonials, virtual consults, lab presentations through the utilization of Keynote, Lightroom, and Final Cut.
- Lapel Mic for Iphone
- Mac Laptop
- Final Cut
Dr. Jason Olitsky
Safety Protocols – CMS Live Courses
- Larger than normal lecture space for appropriate spacing between participants while seated.
- Temperatures taken at registration table outside lecture space.
- Boxed or individual lunches served rather than buffet style.
- Masks expected to be worn by all when not seated for lecture or eating/drinking.
- Ample masks, gloves, and disinfecting wipes available for all participants.
- Any specific questions or concerns please call or text Pete Janicki at (602) 410-5145
November 19th & 20th, 2021 – Ponte Vedra Beach, FL