Anterior Aesthetics Level 2: Creative Pathways
Anterior Aesthetics Level 2
Come learn from Dr. Jason Olitsky, an AACD Accredited Member and premier cosmetic dentist in smile design how to incorporate video and photography into your practice. From Smile Design to Virtual Consults let us show you how to capture the most out of Keynote, Photoshop, Lightroom, and Final Cut.
During this course you will learn:
- How to recognize 7 key principles of smile design and implement these design concepts through keynote using constrained, unconstrained vectors and photography.
- How to identify the nuances of camera settings and post-processing for both inside a studio and on locations to develop the participants style.
- Tips and tricks to manually controlling your camera in studio and natural light situations for both still photography and video.
- Learn to construct new digital social marketing products through the utilization of Photoshop, Lightroom, and Final Cut.
- DLSR camera
- Laptop with Keynote
- Adobe Lightroom
- Final Cut Pro X
- Adobe Photoshop (optional)
Dr. Jason Olitsky
April 30th & May 1st, 2021 – Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
November 19th & 20th, 2021 – Ponte Vedra Beach, FL