Brilliant Practice Master Class
Brilliant Practice Master Class was developed to provide clinicians a peer-to-peer mentorship opportunity and to encourage a focus on balancing one’s personal life and professional ambition.
Start moving toward practicing by design and with purpose!
The goal: This is a 12 month series conducted with online interactive sessions that focus on fundamentals of practice success, including leadership skills, key metrics, and growth. Discussions will be led by experienced clinicians who have “been there, done that.” Dr. Nada Albatish will direct the series supported by CMS faculty guests.
Topics will include:
- Identify, define and overcome what is personally limiting your success and fast track your CMS implementation
- Learn how to surround yourself with a team of people that accelerate your vision, rather than destroy your energy and cost you money
- Exploring the insider’s guide to expansion: considerations of when and how to hire an associate, consider a partnership, and add a location
- Adopting the art of delegation by learning how to let go and gain time
- Stop micro-managing, over-promising, under-delivering
- Leveraging the secrets of maintaining a low overhead, know what to spend your hard-earned money on and what to skip
- How to get your energy back, power on, and change your mindset towards health, wellness, and taking time for you
If any of these apply – this year’s master class is definitley for you!
- I’d like to practice comprehensively, but I’m a PPO practice and can’t afford to
- I keep working harder and not making any more income
- I have no time for my family, and I see all these other dentists have fun on Facebook
- What can I do to make this profession more fun and rewarding
- How can I get my team to support me
- I don’t feel comfortable charging any more for my services and hate asking for money
- I’m tired; I’m busy, how on earth does every other dentist do it
Dental Continuing Education Credit Hours:
$4995 (All 12 Months)
Registration begins April 1st!
Our 2021 & 2022 dates are as follows:
Wednesday June 16
Wednesday July 21
Wednesday Aug 18
Wednesday Sept 15
Wednesday Oct 20
Wednesday Nov 24
Wednesday Dec 15
Wednesday Jan 19
Wednesday Feb 16
Wednesday March 16
Wednesday April 20
Wednesday May 18